A BEGINNING AHHHH

 So....

This is oficially the beginning of my book blog which honestly I've been meaning to start for months but I never really got to it. I'll be sharing books I've read/am reading and my reviews of said books ! 

There's information about me on my blogger profile in the top right corner of this site but I am also active on twitter under : @jilldoraty ! :)))

I'm really looking forward to having somewhere to store all these thoughts and luckily I have 79 more books to read before the end of the year so I won't have to worry about a lack of reading material.😅
So far I've read 15 books in 2022 so that means I'm 30% done my yearly book goal of 50 books which btw I'm hoping to surpass before 2023. 

I'm currently reading "The Hate U Give" by Angie Thomas which I'll hopefully finish in the next few days and then post my review here but until then I'll be talking more on Twitter so make sure to check that out.

-Jillian ;)


Comments

Post a Comment